Sunday, July 25, 2010

::Team Love Shack:: We are looking for a 4th Blogger. Is it you?


Hey Sparkly Ones,

Dr. Cullen's Love Shack is in need of a 4th Blogger. I always like even numbers anyway! In a week I am going back to work full time which means I won't be here to post updates all day like I have been.

This is sort of like a job application, except no you don't get paid, but I'll probably send you a tshirt after I have a paycheck again (yeah I owe Lili and Dee SEVERAL tshirts when I have money again)

I have only a few requirements, we need someone:

- with good computer skills that can work the Blogger interface, the Facebook Fan Page and Twitter.
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL you must be TEAM CULLEN. This is a dog free blog. No wolf pack posts. EVER.
- Available to blog most everyday, no biggie if you skip a day or 2.. we all have real lives and not all day of course, but an hour or 2 a day for news would rock my world.
- and you MUST be over 18. Sorry guys, I don't want any mean texts from angry parents.

That's really it. I don't care what country you are in or which Cullen makes your girlie bits tingle! If you share our vision, we need a little help!!! We are growing SO fast and I'd really love it if we could be one of the BEST blogs when Breaking Dawn comes out!!

If you'd like to blog with us please send me (Lisa) an email CullenLoveShack@yahoo.com and tell me why you share our vision and want to blog with us.

Throws some sparkle to the wind and hopes somebody can help!
Lisa

0 comments: