Wednesday, July 28, 2010

::Team Love Shack:: Newborn Lab Tech Andi is busy building a Fan Fiction Laboratory

Hello fellow Shacksters!

My name is Andi. I'm a 35 year-old mother of two (one 4 yrs and the other is 6 yrs). Currently residing in North Carolina. I'm a student of the universe trying to learn new things everyday.

I'm so happy to be on the Love Shack Team and hope to revive Fan Fic Fridays. Fan Fiction is my crack, I read it consently. I've even been known to transfer it to a format that I can read on my Palm Centro or email to my sister-in-law to upload to an old Palm IIIxe that I gave her. My brother-in-law thinks I'm evil and my husband calls me the fan fic dealer. I probably lived up to that title when I started passing out fanfiction.net story web addresses to the woman sitting next to me during my second viewing of Eclipse. She didn't even know fan fiction existed, so I thought I'd enlighten her. Mwah-ha-ha!


So lean in close little shacksters as I spin a tale about a laboratory I'm building next to the backdoor of the Shack. I know all the Cullens will be popping in now and then to check up on the experiments I'm running on those innocent human authors. Don't worry, I'm feeding them well, but I won't be dealing out any of their test results unless they're fit for consumption.

Be sure to email me (fanficdealer@gmail.com) any stories you find especially juicy and I'll be sure to put it in the queue for tests. Otherwise, you can visit the Discussion board on the face book page for the Love Shack to see what other shacksters are reading.

The deal has been made. ;)

0 comments: