Thursday, July 29, 2010

North Carolina New Born

Howdy All Shacker Fans!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Natalie (Talie for short) 28 yrs old, wife of 7 years and mother to three beautiful babies all under the age of 7. My oldest is a Twi hard fan in the making. I live in the peaceful countryside of North Carolina. As a stay at home mom my Twi friends have named me Queen of Google, for the way I can simple google anything and pull up some juicy pics or info about the Cullens and the Twi Saga. My BFF introduced me to Twilight in 09 and I sat up for the next 3 days reading them back to back and now I'm in love. I have at the moment not been to any Twi fun conventions or met any of the stars, but I plan to in the near future.

I am also known as Robluscious on Twitter as well as my own blog.

I can not wait to get to know all the other Shackers and meet new obsessed fans of the sexy Cullen Men!

"Its always been him" Team Edward Always

Have a Sparkly Twilific day. See you on the block to make Dr. Cullen's Love Shack the hottest, blog around!!!!

*Talie*

0 comments: