Monday, January 11, 2010

::Team Carlisle:: Peter Facinelli On Keeping His Twitter 'Pure': 'I Don't Want To Sell My Followers'

Peter Facinelli tells Access Hollywood about keeping his Twitter pure and not selling his followers anything. He does not intent to use this outlet for commercial use.

He was quoted saying, "It's a great way to share information with them and it's also a great way to entertain, I like being able to put a smile on people's faces and I like being able to also mix that up with sharing information with them that's important and also letting them know what I'm doing. I mean I've had people come to me and say, 'Hey, will you Tweet this out?' There's like paid advertisement stuff. I'm not into that. I like to keep my Twitter pure. I don't want to sell my followers anything."




SOURCE

0 comments: