Friday, August 6, 2010

::Team Edward:: Robert Pattinson Plays Intimate Gig

The Twilight hunk played guitar & sang some of his new material...

Robert Pattinson has played an intimate gig, showcasing some if his own songs.

The Twilight actor, who has always been very vocal about his love of music performed as part of the Songs From A Room project which organises up-and-coming musicians to perform and uploads the footage online.

Pattinson has previously spoken about his love of music, telling Parade.com: "Music is my back-up plan if acting fails. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket,"

"I kind of want to do [an album] at the end of the year - all my friends are recording albums and I'm very annoyed about it, but I can't do two things at once."

He added: "I don't know how people like Jennifer Lopez can act and also sing. I'm just like, 'I can't'. But, hopefully, I'll find some time to get it together."

R-Pattz, who is reportedly thinking about quitting Hollywood with his rumoured lover and Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart also had some of his own material featured on some film soundtracks, including Twilight itself.

The Songs From A Room project has previously attracted other high-profile names, including band the Magic Numbers.

SOURCE: MTV UK

0 comments: