Now before you start screaming "OMG!OMG!OMG!", take a deep breath while I tell you a few of the details, so you can judge for yourself:
- The release date is April 1st.
- Nowhere on their official website does it say what the book is about.
- You can pre-order a signed copy for $40 and an unsigned copy for $10.
- They have created a commercial for the book, which still doesn't reveal what the book is about.
- The book in the commercial looks like a bound library book with a sticker on it.
- It could be fiction or non-fiction, your guess is as good as mine.
So, here's where I'm going with this; given the date of publication, is this real? Or simply an elaborately planned April Fools joke?
Here's a link to the sale of the book if you're willing to take the risk.
You tell me. ;)