Wednesday, November 3, 2010

::Team Breaking Dawn:: Check out this Original Song written about Breaking Dawn

I received this over Twitter and thought I'd share with everyone. It's an original song written and performed by Crystal Newman ~ A mother of 2 from Ohio who is currently living in Australia.



This is from the YouTube page explaining the song:
My song, "Breaking Dawn (In Our Reach) is sang from Bella's perspective, at the point in the Breaking Dawn book where the Cullens and their witnesses have gathered in the clearing awaiting the Volturi's advance, then Bella realizes what her shield can do, up until the point where the Volturi leave.

I wrote and recorded the vocals at my home in Maryborough, Queensland, Australia, and my great friend Jesse James Russell III added the music from his home in North Carolina, USA. We sent tracks back and forth via the internet!!! :-)

0 comments: