Thursday, June 10, 2010

::Team Eclipse:: Jackson, Elizabeth and Alex Reveal the Scenes They Want to See.

At the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" ruled the evening, taking home five Golden Popcorns, including wins for Best Movie and Best Kiss. The next day, many cast members were set to get an idea of how the next installment of the vampire franchise might fare at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
That's because the day after the show, series co-stars like Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Reaser and Alex Meraz had plans to see "Eclipse" for the first time. And coming off the high from their "New Moon" wins, the actors revealed which scenes they were most pumped to check out.
"I'm really excited about the 'Eclipse' action scenes definitely," Rathbone told MTV News. "It's an action-packed film. [Director] David Slade did an incredible job of putting it together. I think people are really going to love it."
The on-screen action certainly seems popular among the cast, because it's that footage that has Elizabeth Reaser energized, too — plus a certain steamy tent scene involving Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner.
"I'm a little interested in my own action scenes, just to see if I can pull it off," Reaser said. "And then there's some sexy tent action that I'm looking forward to."
Alex Meraz, meanwhile, can't wait to view not only his own scenes but those of franchise newcomer Xavier Samuel. "There are scenes that I filmed that I want to see if they turned out, if they even made it into the movie," Meraz said. "But I'm probably looking forward to seeing Xavier, seeing what he does. He's such a great guy. There's so much meat to his character, reading the script, so I'm looking forward to how he pulls it off in the film."
Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."

0 comments: