Monday, July 19, 2010

::Team Breaking Dawn:: Two Years Later, Breaking Dawn is Coming in Paperback.

The paperback is coming out at the beginning of August. It will be $14.99, but if you preorder on Borders' website you can score it for $8.99. The Borders site says that it's 768 pages like the hardcover. I wonder if it will have extras in the back like a peek at Bree Tanner or something of that nature. If so, I'm going to buy it, though I already have three copies.

Keep in mind that this only applies to the US.  via Twifans.com

UPDATE: It is now confirmed the UK release is August 19.

Please NOTE this is not another "Special Edition" this is the 1st Edition paperback that matches the others. 

1 comments:

Parise said...

Finally they release it in paperback! I've only seen it many times as a swedish paperback, I'd much rather read in the original language.